Scubapro Mk2 Evo
A totally evolved classic downstream piston first stage, now more of a work-horse than ever. With increased breathing sensitivity and better airflow, freez-ing resistance is dramatically increased. Check out the new MK2 EVO!
Scubapro Mk17 EVO0 out of 5(0)
The new MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing
performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing.
SKU: n/a$530.00 – $550.00
- Air Balanced Diaphragm
- New machined body
- 2 HP ports
- 4 High flow ports
- New cover and caps
- New DIN wheel
- Weight: INT 232: 710g; DIN 300: 490g
Scubapro Mk 25 EVO0 out of 5(0)
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/570.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
Apeks XTX DST0 out of 5(0)
The Apeks DST First Stage Diving Regulator is the exact same unit that is from the XTX 50 diving regulator combination. It is ideal for divers who wants a swivelling dry seal first stage, that comes with 4 LP and 2 x HP ports. It is only available in DIN configuration.
It is a cold water over balanced first stage, that is protected by an environmental seal that helps prevent ice formation. This is also a popular purchase amongst our customers who are looking for just the 1st stage alone, as the move towards double cylinder diving in either back mount or side mount configuration.
SKU: RT129112-CP$490.00 – $560.00
- Dry Sealed System with swivel turret (DST)
- 4 MP ports, 4 x 3/8 UNF
- 2 HP ports, 7/16 UNF
- Available in both DIN and yoke fitting
Scubapro Mk110 out of 5(0)
SKU: n/a$420.00 – $430.00
- Now 20% lighter, same internal performance
- Balanced, diaphragm controlled High Performance
- Externally Adjustable Intermediate Pressure
- 4 LP (2 High-Flow-Port) and Dual HP Ports
- Weight: INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g