Scubapro Sport Bag (Regulator) 9
Special equipment deserves special treatment. Ensure the protection of your favorite regulator with the new Sport Bag 9. This round-shaped gear carrier is also good for stowing gauges, dive computers and other valuables you want to keep safe.
Scubapro Regulator Bag0 out of 5(0)Special equipment deserves special treatment. With the trendy designed REGULATOR BAG accompanied by the COMPUTER BAG you can always be sure your regulator, gauges and dive computer are protected for your next dive outing. A padded handle and shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
- Constructed from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D Polyester.
- Internal Velcro straps secure a coiled reg or console hoses.
- Double slider zipper makes it easy to access the main compartment.
- Padded handle and a shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
- Transparent zippered pouch is provided for storing a logbook.
- Computer Bag is also sold separately.
- Regulator Bag dimensions (approximate): 14x10x4in/35x26x10cm. Weight: 0.93lb/0.42kg. Volume: 2.4gal/9L.
- Computer Bag dimensions (approximate): 4x3x6in/10x7x14cm. Weight: 0.22lb/0.10kg. Volume: 0.3gal/1L.
Scubapro Definition Weight 7 Bag0 out of 5(0)
Here’s a high-quality, heavy-duty bag for transporting ballast weight as well as for weight storage. Built rugged with new recycled two-tone gray fabric and blue stitched bar tack reinforcements, the bag includes double webbing straps that encircle the entire bag for added strength along with a padded carry handle for easy transport.
Even though this bag was designed to carry weights, we found it more useful for transporting our sidemount regulators in a compact manner.SKU: 53.023.110
Sold OutRegulator Bags
Apeks Regulator Bag0 out of 5(0)Apeks Regulator and Instrument Bag This regulator bag from Apeks is large enough to fit an entire set of regulators in. The bag easily takes a full regulator set including a console and all hoses, even a technical diving regulator with longer hoses fits easily! Will comfortably take 2 regulator sets! The bag is padded to help prevent the regulators from becoming damaged.An easy access zip with large rubberised pull tags at the top of the bag allows quick access into compartment. A mesh panel at the bottom allows excess water to drain out and the regulators to air, helping to prevent a build up of moisture. A removable shoulder strap is supplied which is easily fitted to a tab on either side of the bag for carrying.Features Single large entry Rubber zip tags Removable should strap Mesh panel for air circulation.Dimensions*: Depth: 100mm Height: 250mm Width: 350mmSKU: AP0529
Scubapro Vintage Travel Regulator Bag0 out of 5(0)The SCUBAPRO Travel Reg Bag comes in a “vintage” style commemorating SCUBAPRO’s 50 years in diving. It features one large main compartment with straps to secure your reg while in transit. A clear zippered inside pocket allows you to store a logbook or any documents you might need while traveling.
- Constructed of 500D water-resistant Tarpaulin with a lined interior to hold all the essentials.
- The roomy main compartment is fitted with straps to keep regulator from sliding while in transit.
- Includes a top handle and shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- Dimensions (approximate): 13x13x4in/32x32x10cm. Weight: 1.59lbs/0.72kg. Volume: 2.6gal/10L.