Scubapro MK25 EVO/A700 BT CARBON
SCUBAPRO’s flagship reg system, featuring a tough hand-made carbon fiber cover on the A700’s full-metal casing, plus a unique DLC Black Tech protective coating on both first and second stages. Offering superb breathing performance, excellent impact resistance and dependable protection against the ravages of salt water and corrosion, this race-car sleek system looks as good as it works.SKU: 12.770.700
Watch Size Computers
The CHROMIS wristwatch-style dive computer is always ready for action, both in and out of the water. Offering all of SCUBAPRO’s core dive computer features except Predictive Multi-gas (PMG), the CHROMIS dazzles with its large display and extra-sharp alphanumeric characters inspired by Samurai katanas. These were developed exclusively for the CHROMIS and are exceptionally readable under water. The four control buttons are also well-marked to guide you through an interface that includes an intuitive mode indicator that always lets you know where you are in the system.SKU: 5487FB8/08
Scubapro MK25T EVO/S620X-Ti
SCUBAPRO’s top regulator technology is on display in this ultra-light, corrosion-resistant reg system. The MK25T EVO is machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising a century of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 X-Ti, with its durable and good-looking titanium faceplate, embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 X-Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view for the ultimate in lightweight performance.SKU: 12.620.400
Scubapro MK25 EVO/A700 BT CARBON
Out of stock
SCUBAPRO’s flagship reg system, featuring a tough hand-made carbon fiber cover on the A700’s full-metal casing, plus a unique DLC Black Tech protective coating on both first and second stages. Offering superb breathing performance, excellent impact resistance and dependable protection against the ravages of salt water and corrosion, this race-car sleek system looks as good as it works.
Out of stock
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a Black Tech-coated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patent pending XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Weight: INT 232: 790g.
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): >8500.
- Intermediate pressure (bar): 9.0-9.8.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Hand-made carbon fiber front cover and rugged metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Carbon fiber is virtually bulletproof and also extremely lightweight. The A700 Carbon’s cover weighs only 10 grams, compared to the 42-gram weight of the original A700’s metal cover, resulting in more comfortable diving.
- Special Torx cover screws are able to support a higher tightening torque without damage.
- Metal case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 233g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 2000 l/min.
- Maximum low pressure: 14bar.
|Item Height||18 Millimeters|
|Item Width||31.4 Centimeters|
|Screen Size||13 Inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||21.9 x 31.4 x 1.8 cm|
|Item model number||MF841HN/A|
|Processor Type||Core i5|
|Processor Speed||2.9 GHz|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Hard Drive Size||512 GB|
|Hard Disk Technology||Solid State Drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel Integrated Graphics|
|Graphics Card Description||Integrated Graphics Card|
|Operating System||Mac OS|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9|