- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum range of motion.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Blue Diamond Span inner fleece lining’s warm and water-draining material enhances cold-water protection. It is combined with a second black lining for improved stretch, also making donning and doffing much easier.
- Wrists and ankles feature fuse-cut finished cuffs that are super-stretchy for easy donning and exceptional comfort.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and a glued inner seam provides added comfort.
- Seat and shoulder areas are protected by an abrasion resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit. Printed pads on knees and shoulders provide additional abrasion protection.
- Vertical rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability, and the long webbing puller makes it easy to use.
- YULEX® dive: Plant-based foam made from FSC-certified-natural rubber. 100 % neoprene-free.
- YULEX® dive is specifically formulated to resist wetsuit compression while diving.
- Interior & exterior black polyester lining made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Assembled using a solvent-free glue.
- CE certified as a Class C dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 61ºF (16ºC) to 75.2ºF (24ºC).
Scubapro Everflex Yulex® Wetsuit Women 3/2mm
Everflex YULEX® Dive steamers offer the same award-winning comfort and thermal protection that have made Everflex our best-selling wetsuit. They are designed with SCUBAPRO’S exclusive Pure Design Concept. The Scubapro Everflex Yulex is CE certified as a Class C dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 61ºF (16ºC) to 75.2ºF (24ºC).
XS, S, M