Born from our TransPac and Travel EXP wing combination, the TravelPac BCD is big on performance and features yet compact and streamline in design and use. Designed for recreational diving and warm water conditions, the TravelPac places buoyancy where it’s needed most for perfect trim – along the torso supporting the weight of the tank. It’s built-in 360-degree donut style wing provides even flotation allowing for superior buoyancy control throughout the dive. Even on the surface, the TravelPac won’t tip you over while floating.
With its compact and streamlined design, the TravelPac’s 25 lbs. (11.3kg) of lift will support one 80ft3 (12L) aluminum tank with up to an additional 10 lbs. of weight. Designed with comfort in mind, the TravelPac creates no squeezes or pressure points like can happen with a traditional jacket style BC.
The TravelPac’s harness system is highly adjustable allowing for a custom fit every time. Diving a 3mm wetsuit today and just a rash guard tomorrow, you can quickly and easily adjust the harness for a snug and secure fit. Using the included cross-chest strap and the 1.5-inch crotch strap, you can keep the rig stable, secure, and moving with your body throughout the dive.
Extremely rugged, the TravelPac is designed for long-term using the same materials and craftsmanship that goes into our technical BCDs. With four large D-rings, scooter ring, two 1.5-inch cam straps, stainless steel buckle, and an epaulet for securing the inflator, the TravelPac has plenty of hardware, yet is still lightweight and compact, easily packing flat in a suitcase making it ideal for travelling. Its ruggedness is more enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210-denier nylon laminated bladder.
Like to dive using weight pockets, no problem with the TravelPac, just order your preferred style, install, and go diving.
- Buoyancy: 25 lbs. (11.3kg) of lift supporting one 80ft3 (12L) aluminum tank with up to an additional 10 lbs. of weight
- Wing: Built-in 360-degree donut style providing even flotation
- Bladder: 210-denier nylon laminated bladder
- Hardware: One epaulet on the left shoulder, XT Chest Plates, 2 bent chest D-rings, 2 waist D-rings, scooter ring, and a stainless steel belt buckle
- Crotch strap: 1.5-inch adjustable
- Cam straps: Two 1.5-inch adjustable for cylinder diameter
- Weight: 5 lbs. 13 oz. (2.62 kg)
- Size: 22-in. H x 14-in. W (55.9cm x 35.6cm)